Interested in Becoming an Enterprise Partner?
FAC is known for providing high-quality business solutions counties can trust. We work to ensure quality and trust by conducting comprehensive evaluations and reviews of every prospective Enterprise Partner and the products and services they offer. We consider things such as:
- Experience working with local government and longevity
- Proposed value to counties and to FAC
- County need for the product or service
- Reliability and responsiveness of the company
- Customer volume and satisfaction
If FAC decides to partner with a company, we will commit staff time and resources to ensuring the best outcomes for our partners, our members and the association.
How to become a partner?
If your company would like to know more about FAC’s Enterprise Partnership program, contact Enterprise Program Director Kriss Vallese at (850) 922-4300, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.